Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This really spoke to me.....


I know what you're thinking.  Two posts in one day??  What kind of parallel universe did I stumble upon now?

Believe it, kids.  I'm back for the second time in a matter of hours, although this isn't technically a full-on legitimate post, more of a spur of the moment, have to get this down on paper (computer screen?) while it's still fresh in my mind moment.

I checked in on a blog that I haven't read in months, and found this delightful post by Allison Winn Scotch.  It completely spoke to me and my state of mind right now.  A case of divine intervention?  Or just another happy accident in the world of blog hopping?  I can't say for certain, but I am so glad that I stumbled upon this post today as it has helped to shine some fresh perspective onto not just my writing situation but my life in general.  

I encourage you all to check out the post, titled "Fear of Fiction."  For all the writers and aspiring writers out there I have a feeling Scotch's checklist will definitely hit home.  For me, item #4 seemed to speak volumes.  Just sayin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment