Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Follow me.....please?


Don't be shy.  Don't be afraid.  Don't worry about what might happen if you decide to click on the "Follow" button and officially follow my blog.  I promise, it won't hurt a bit. 

If there are any anonymous readers out there who drop in on this blog from time to time, go ahead and make my day by becoming an official follower.  Do your part in helping to abolish my insecurities. 

In all seriousness, what's it gonna hurt?  I promise this is the only time I'll ask this of you because I'm not prone to begging.....even though I am sorta kinda begging right now, but let's just set that aside for the time being, shall we?

This is my plea, my big ask for the day.  If you follow me I can't very well guarantee where we will end up, but I'm sure it will be an interesting journey.   

So let's get going, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment