Thursday, April 5, 2012

Crisis averted.....the tub is getting installed


Wanted to stop in and post an update in regards to yesterday's temper tantrum of a post.  Our bathtub is getting installed as we speak, or better yet, as I type.  Just got the text from hubby that everything is on the up and up. 

Eek!!  

Also, our tub doesn't look like the one in the picture above but isn't that a beaut?  Very classic, and I just love the burst of color.

In other news, I'm extremely beyond a doubt excited that tomorrow is FRIDAY (imagine me doing a happy dance), and that I am only working a half day before we head to the thriving metropolis of Touchet, WA, to spend the weekend with my family.  I don't know what it is about spring but I just get the urge to be back home on the farm.  In the summertime I long for it even more, especially when harvest rolls around.  Ahhhh.....those summer nights on the porch, feeling the earth cool down and inhaling the sweet smells of the wheat.  Trust me, it's a little bit of heaven. 

I got off topic a bit up there.  And with that, I conclude today's blog post.  If you would like to make any requests for future topics please go ahead and leave me a comment below.  Since I have nothing on my mind right now aside from bathroom fixtures and tile patters I'm in desperate need of some inspiration. 

Come on, my little blog-lings.  Inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment