Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blah


I wasn't going to blog about this because it makes me feel like a whiny little child.  But since I can't get it off my mind I'm going to do it and just face the judgment which will inevitably follow.  

I'm feeling a bit blah right now.  I'm not necessarily sad and depressed, but I'm just not excited about anything.  I'm trying so hard to bombard myself with positive thoughts and little doses of inspiration but it's not working.  I'm also being very hard on myself about things, and feeling bad about situations I don't have a lot of control over.  

I just want to shake myself back to normalcy.  I just want to snap out of this and feel happy with everything because life on all fronts is actually going very well.  You know those people who complain about every little thing just because they like to complain?  That's what I feel like right now.  I also in a way feel like I'm being ungrateful.  I mean, who feels like this when there is nothing inherently wrong?

I'm one of those people who tries really, really hard to avoid bad moods.  And most of the time I'm pretty good at it.  But right now none of my regular methods are working.  I just can't trick myself into a good mood right now and I think I'm just going to have to ride this out until I a) figure out what the real problem is, or b) just snap out of it. 

I've been know to over analyze, to think a situation to death and take things a bit too seriously.  Sometimes, yes, it is hard for me to just lighten up.  Is this one of those times?  Am I making something out of nothing?

I guess time will tell.  In the meantime, I can only hope that something comes along to excite and motivate me.  A new project I can tackle that will somehow bring me back from this feeling of.....blah.   

No comments:

Post a Comment